JSPF gives the Best Presentation Awards at the JSPF Annual Meeting to the excellent oral/poster presentations by young researchers and/or students. Up to 8 winners are selected from four categories (Basic Plasma Physics, Applied Plasma Physics, Fusion Plasma, Fusion Engineering).
Application for the award is necessary prior to the meeting.
Eligibility Requirements (Applicants must meet following all conditions.)
(1) JSPF member (Including those who are in the process of enrollment).
(2) Those who are 35 years old and under as of April 1, 2018, or those who are students during the meeting. (Long-term childcare leave ease the age limit. Please contact the conference secretariat.)
(3) The first author of the registered oral/poster presentation.
(4) Those who apply for the award prior to the meeting.
(5) Those who register on the meeting, and actually make presentations by him- or herself.
(6) Those who haven’t received this award before.