The Japan Society of Plasma Science and Nuclear Fusion Research (hereinafter referred to as the “JSPF”) shall appropriately collect, use, and manage the personal information in accordance with the following guidelines.
1. Use of Personal InformationThe JSPF shall use the collected personal information within the scope of the following purposes.
(1) To manage members and membership fees
(2) To organize academic meetings, lectures, workshops, etc.
(3) To publish journals, reports, documents, etc.
(4) To cooperate with related academic organizations at home and abroad
(5) To undertake necessary task for accomplishing aims set forth in Article 4 of the Articles of Organization.
2. Acquisition of Personal InformationThe JSPF shall collect personal information properly in accordance with the laws.
3. Management of Personal InformationThe JSPF shall implement necessary and appropriate security measures in order to prevent the leak, loss, or damage of personal information.
4. Disclosure and Provision of Personal Information to Third PartiesThe JSPF shall not disclose or provide any personal information to any third party (including JSPF members) without the provider’s personal consent.
5. Disclosure, Corrections, Deletions, and Utilization Suspensions, etc., of Personal InformationIf requested by the providers to disclose, correct, delete or suspend his/her own personal information, the JSPF shall perform such actions without delay pursuant to the law following verification of the applicant.
The Office of the Japan Society of Plasma Science and Nuclear Fusion Research